Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Art direct from the artist, direct from the studio by expressionist French -born artist Isabelle Gautier





As of today I am a freelance artist in the state of Georgia. This means I do not have any current representation contract with galleries inside GA.
What it means for you?
You can buy directly form the artist, directly from the studio or I can ship to you?
The same price list will apply but you might recieve some exceptional opportunies as you follow me on my website.
The advantages for you are huge. 
. I can keep my prices relatively low.
. You can come and visit my studio and have plenty of choices.
. More open studio events.
. Direct art consulting from the artist.
. Undivided attention.
. You will be able to see my art around Atlanta/ Milton in different venues.
. I will still participate in different show around Atlanta.
 
 
and more. Let's all give it a try. 

 
Sorry, but I could not go Ecommerce on my website, since I still have gallery representation outside Georgia.

Please do not hesitate to contact me. IsabelleGautiersART@gmail.com or 678 644 2527. I accept PAyPal and all CC payment.
Hope to hear form you soon.

Isabelle 
www.IsabelleGautiersART.com

No comments: